Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Entry 1: Steak Date



This will be my first journal entry in my blog and it's about the date I had with Q.
September 20th was our first anniversary, but we were not able to celebrate on that day because we were both tired. We were out drinking on the 19th and got home around 8am the next day.
on the 21st of September, Q took me out on a date at some steak house.

I like beef, but this was my first time trying "USDA Prime Steak".
I always heard from others that medium rare is always better, and after this date, I think they're right!

The steak was delicious and tender. It was definitely perfect. But we ordered other foods prior to eating the steak so I was not able to finish eating it.

We also had their Potato and Cream Soup, and I think the other one was Artichoke Dip.
The appetizers were great and it made me forget that we were supposed to be eating steaks.






After our meal, we went to the mall to buy a photo album to store all the flowers I receive from Q.

He gave me a lot of bouquet of flowers before, but I was not able to save all of them. I hate the feeling of throwing away the flowers even after it dies,

so I kept telling him that I want a photo album to keep everything.

Finally, I got one!







He gave me the bouquet exactly on the 20th of September.

He made the dinner reservation and orders days before our anniversary.

The bouquet was supposed to be delivered to the restaurant, but he had to reschedule our dinner because I wanted to hibernate and did not have the energy to go out.

He was able to reroute the delivery while I was sleeping and when he woke me up, there it was!

A beautiful bouquet of red roses. 

˚❀ . ˚  ✦  ✿ . ˚ .   ˚ ✿. ˚  ❀
. ˚✦ .  ✿   ˚   ❀  * ˚   ❀ ✦ ˚ .


So while writing this post, I'm also squishing the flowers so I can stick it inside my photo album,

After buying the photo album, Q kept looking for a nail salon because he wanted me to have my nails done. It has been a long time since I had nail extensions.

After I resigned from being a corporate trainer, I had no reason to take care of myself. No more skincare and nails. No more buying new clothes.



But when I met Q, he made sure that I was treated like a princess in every possible way he could.



Here are my nailssss.

A pink cats eye soft gel extension with one flower.


˚˖𓍢ִ໋💅🏻✧˚.🎀༘⋆







He also took me to Toys"R"Us.

I saw this adorable stuffed cow which is also a half bat.

Her name is Bridgette the Bat Cow. She is one the Squishmallow Halloween Squad.

She comes with a tag that describes her.

"Bridgette has a unique taste for sparkling drinks. Sometimes she tops her iced coffee with tonic water. Or will mix chocolate milk and root beer for a sparkling, sweet dessert."



Q also bought me one Lulu the Piggy blind box. I was not able to take picture of it, but I got the piggy with a face mask. These are now my two new favorites! And I hope I can collect more of it someday.


And our last activity before we went home was hanging out at Starbucks!

Javachip Frappuccino for me and Vanilla Latte for Q.

Then Q realized he lost the parking ticket and his vape.

So we went back to Starbucks trying to find it, but he only found the parking ticket.

It was kinda sad because I was the one who bought that vape for him. But it was still a beautiful date and something that I will never forget.



Good night everyone!
-Beee

No comments:

Post a Comment