Y8 is one of the most popular nostalgic online gaming website that offers more than 100.000 free browser games. The site includes a wide variety of games like action, puzzle, racing, simulation, and many more.
There are a lot of great features in Y8 but is well-known for preserving classic Adobe Flash games using emulation tools like Ruffle.
I used to play games from this site a lot when i was still a kid. When i tried to visit the site again, I remember seeing too much ads so i closed it. then recently this year when i tried it again, the ads seem to be lesser than usual so ive been playing games from site lately.
I have a lot of favorites but here are the first two of the games that I like to play a lot.
1. Grow Series.
This puzzle game was created by an independent japanese developer On Nakayama. He is best know for creating the Grow series which was launched back in 2002.
There are only 6 Grow series available in y8, but from what i heard there are more than 6 games and you can find all of it on his website and it's called EYEZMAZE
The game includes a lot of icons that you'll choose from.
Each icon selected provides a different effect and has a different interaction with the other icons that were already selected.
The goal is to figure out the exact order to make every icon reach its maximum level and achieve the perfect ending.
˙✧˖°🎮 ⋆。˚
2. Nightmares: The Adventures series
Another puzzle game series and this one was developed by Sarbakan around 2008.
There's a kid named Victor who struggles with recurring nightmares. The goal is to help Victor so he can finally get a peaceful night.
There are five episodes of this game and each one has a different story.
On this photo, I'm playing episode one and it's about Broken Bone's Complaint.
There are more games that I will be posting soon, so for now I will just be sharing two nostalgic games that I like.
That's all. Good night.


.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment